Thursday, March 17, 2016

I'm alive!

Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 9:05 PM

hey i only have like. five minutes to write this.

today has been pretty fun. the dork dot is definitely a thing. the little dot on my name tag? everyone who isn't a new elder or sister has almost yelled hello elders! welcome to the MTC! but it's really great. my companion elder andrasko is pretty awesome. he's from sandy and he has been a bit more prepared than me so he's been helping me

i lost my card for a bit. i got kinda scared. turns out it fell out of my shirt pocket when i bent over to get something out of my suit case and fell under the bed. it's all good. good times. 
hope you guys aren't too worried about me.
Preparation days are on thursday. so i won't get to email again until next thursday. 



hope you have a great day. 

Elder Hyatt VI

No comments:

Post a Comment