Sunday, December 4, 2016

what is love? also im in a trio now

Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 3:32 PM (MST)
         Monday, November 28, 2016 9:32 AM (Vanuatu)

major events of this week.
i got a buzz cut
my glasses officially broke
zone conference
now im a trio
and rain. lots of lots of rain.
let's start at the top and work on through huh? so. in prep for zone conference, i asked my comp elder atuake to give me a hair cut. he's cut my hair like 3 times in the past each time a pretty nice hair cut. but this time he decided to give me the buzz... so my hair is short now.

my glasses(the really old walmart ones that survived since sophmore year of HS) the metal bent and broke and are now a nice paper weight. i am grateful i still have one pair left. this online pair will last. i can feel it. only 16 monies to go.

ZoNe CONFeReNcE! a amazing experience as always. this is my 3rd zone conference... i only have 5 left! gah! my mission is flying by! the theme of 'what if love were the only reason' made it so zone conference was a lot of lessons about what is love. how christ shows his love for us. and how we can bring that to the investigators and members. really great stuff.
also. just before zone conference, a elder in my zone got really sick and so his companion is now with us! in a trio! and we get to work in both his area and ours until the end of the transfer! yeah! his area is great. lots of work to do. people to find and teach. im grateful for my capacity to work.

also it's been raining a ton. which is nice cuz when it rains it isn't sunny so it's considerably cooler when it rains. i love my umbrella.

that's all for now friends,

have fun with all the cold. and chrstmas. and related events.

elder hyatt vi
1.      this is my relief society. sisters manatau rivera auelua manly sellesin kakianako and elders 'atuake and skousen.
2.      my new area? for a week?

3.      my new area part2




No comments:

Post a Comment